10 Oct Conway High band recognized
The Conway High School Band competed in the Arkansas Showcase of Bands held at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock on Saturday, Oct. 6.
- First Division Band
- First Division Color Guard
- First Division Drum Major
- First Division Percussion
- Overall Outstanding Band Class 6A-7A
- The Brandon Award for Outstanding Musical Performance Class 5A, 6A, 7A
- Outstanding General Effect Class 6A-7A
- Outstanding Musical Performance Class 6A-7A
- Outstanding Drum Major – Riley Parker, Chris Walters and Journee Jones
- Outstanding Percussion
- Outstanding Color Guard
- Outstanding Soloist – Kendon Moline
The band will travel to Monticello on Saturday, Oct. 13, for the UAM/KKY Marching Invitational and to Russellville on Tuesday, Oct. 16, for the Arkansas School Band and Orchestra Association Region Assessment.