31 Dec 2013 Little Rock Roadrunners Club members honored
The Arkansas Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) recently honored dedicated individuals for their outstanding service to the Arkansas RRCA and the sport of distance running. Winners were based on nominations, followed by popular voting from members of Arkansas RRCA clubs.
David Meroney, Arkansas RRCA State Representative, hosted the awards ceremony held at The Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs.
Little Rock Roadrunners Club members who won:
- Imari Dellimore – Male Runner of the Year.
- Jenny Wilkes – Female Runner of the Year.
- Mark Ferguson – Masters Male Runner of the Year.
- Cymber Gieringer – Masters Female Runner of the Year.
- Joey Gieringer – Most Improved Male Runner of the Year.
- Nicole Hobbs – Most Improved Female Runner of the Year.
- Nicholas L. Norfolk – Outstanding Club President.
- Leah Thorvilson – Buzz Wilson Arkansas Spirit Award.
- Tina Ho – Masters Female Ultra Runner of the Year.
Little Rock Roadrunners Club (LRRC) is a non‐profit organization whose purpose is to promote physical fitness and better health by conducting running and walking events, meetings, and lectures on physical fitness activities. LRRC is a member of Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) and United States Track & Field (USATF). For more information, visit littlerockroadrunners.com.
The Arkansas RRCA works to promote running and fitness as means to a healthy lifestyle statewide. It strives to meet this goal by helping to develop a network of strong local running clubs across Arkansas. For more information, visit arkrrca.com.