25 May Conway Regional Golf Classic planned June 3 at Centennial
The 23rd Annual Conway Regional Golf Classic will be held Monday, June 3, at the Centennial Valley Country Club.
“With the help of our generous supporters, we will provide scholarships and continuing education for our community and staff with proceeds from this year’s tournament, ensuring Conway Regional continues to be recognized as the regional leader in healthcare excellence, ” said Conway Regional’s Marla Hambuchen.
Nabholz is the presenting sponsor for the tournament.
Past tournament proceeds have helped Conway Regional:
- Fund the expansion of the Women’s Center and addition of a surgical facility
- Provide AED’s throughout the community
- Purchase cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Establish women’s services programs, including the Perinatal Bereavement Program and the Fabulous You Boutique
- Enhance the Cardiovascular Surgery Program, Geriatric Transitional Care Center and the Cancer Hematology Outpatient Unit
- Provide scholarships to future doctors, nurse, EMTs and technicians
The four-person scramble will have morning and afternoon rounds, with two flights for each round. Prizes will be awarded to the top three teams per flight for each round. Each player on the winning teams will receive prizes. Course contests are also planned.
For more information, call 501.513.5191 or email email@example.com.