03 Jan Start the New Year off healthy with Baptist Health’s virtual classes
LITTLE ROCK — The start of a new year is a great time to reevaluate your health priorities and establish goals for 2022. Baptist Health Community Outreach is offering a number of virtual health classes to help get you started. The classes are:
- Diabetes Education Program at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays in January (Jan. 11, 18 and 25.)
Call 501.202.1540 by Jan. 4 (today) to receive class information.
- Stages of Labor at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 13, via Google Meet. The stages of labor and what to expect when you go to the hospital.
Link to join: https://meet.google.com/qjt-tsfc-btb
- Cooking with Community Outreach at noon on Fridays in January (Jan. 14, 21 and 28), via Facebook. New soups will be presented each week.
Link to join: https://fb.me/e/1bLzaFiQS
- Diabetes Support Group at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 27, via Google Meet. Discusses various diabetes-related topics facilitated by health care professionals.
Link to join: https://meet.google.com/rkt-gsze-vwx
- Interventions During Labor at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 27, via Google Meet. Discusses interventions women might encounter when going into labor.
Link to join: https://meet.google.com/ywf-vrai-efi
A full schedule with details on the class topic can be found at baptist-health.com/community-outreach and through the Baptist Health Community Outreach Facebook page under the “Events” section. Participants can call 501.202.1540 to register for a class or have a Google Meet invitation emailed to them for easy log-in access.