19 Jan PCSSD registration now open
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is officially open for students who wish to attend Pulaski County Special School District. However, there are important dates for specific registration categories:
● Jan. 6 – May 1: Arkansas School Choice Applications accepted.
● Jan. 13: Online registration opens for students new to the district in grades K through 12.
● Feb. 3 – May 1: Returning student registration.
● May 18: Equity and Pupil Services will begin accepting permits.
Parents of students who are new to the district can register their children online in using the district’s online registration gateway. These links are only for students K-12 who have never attended a PCSSD school and reside in the PCSSD attendance zone.
● Login to the Registration Portal
● New Student Registration Manual
● Once you are in the system, click the Start button to begin.
Parents of students returning to PCSSD for the 2020-2021 school year will use the online registration gateway. Students must be registered online to the school for which their address is zoned. For more information on registration for K-12 grades, please call the Division of Equity and Pupil.
PCSSD’s Pre-K program is a free, standards-based program that aims to build strong foundational skills that help prepare students for kindergarten. It is open to all qualifying students who turn 3 or 4 on or before Aug. 1 of the enrollment year.
Pre-K registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open. Parents of new Pre-K students can register at any elementary school that has a Pre-K program. For information on registration for Pre K, please contact Ebony McKinzy in the Pre K Office at 501.234-2065.
Pre-K students will be assigned to schools based on the PCSSD zone map.