07 Sep 2020 First Community Bank launches ‘Then, Now, Tomorrow’ podcast
First Community Bank’s Conway market has launched a new podcast called Conway TNT (“Then, Now, Tomorrow”) which is a podcast focused on nothing but Conway. It is hosted by Conway community president Grant Gordy and Lori Case Melton, senior vice president of the bank.
“Lori and I are both have at least five generations of family from this area,” said Gordy. “Our town has changed so much over the years we think it will be interesting to look back at the way it was and what’s up for our future.”
Podcasts currently available are:
- Wampus Cat Hall of Fame with David Grimes and Austin Sullivan
- History of the Conway chamber with Brad Lacy and Jamie Gates
- Teen activities over the decades with Alan Henry and bank employee Tara Mallett
- Downtown Conway over the years with Fletcher Smith III and Marty Lefler
Other podcasts in the works:
- Pine Street School history
- Conway Corp over the decades
- Conway Public School history
- Irby Elementary School
“It has been fun to dive into some of the topics from our past. I’ve been learning a lot about our history as well,” said Melton. “We welcome story ideas so please drop us an email at [email protected] or leave us a message on our Facebook page.”
The podcast is accessible anywhere you get your podcasts. You can also access via the Conway TNT Facebook site or conwaytntpodcast.com.
For more information about First Community Bank or Conway TNT, call 501.764.9640.