07 Feb 2014 Conway Regional Women's Council plans membership kickoff event
Have you been gel’d?
The Conway Regional Women’s Council is canvasing the community with mini hand sanitizers and invitations to their membership kick-off event.
The Women’s Council membership kick-off for 2014 will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at Mike’s Place in Downtown Conway. The casual event will include food, music, door prizes, a giveaway for each attendee and a very brief presentation – including the 2014 program lineup.
Prior to the event, the council’s steering committee will invite 20 to 25 friends, relatives and co-workers to join the fun on Feb. 20. Current and prospective Women’s Council members are invited to drop in and mingle with other members, hear plans for 2014 and check out the volunteer opportunities that are available to members.
Some of the benefits of Women’s Council membership include:
• Free entry into all the member programs and events
• Early entry in to the Women’s Health Fair in April
• Two general admission entry tickets to Dazzle Daze 2014
• Early entry into Dazzle Daze Girls Nite Out with the purchase of a ticket
• Special members only offers throughout the year
• Supporting women’s health education opportunities
• Networking and fellowship opportunities
• A quarterly newsletter with key health resources.
Women who have not been gel’d yet can pick up an invitation by calling the Conway Regional Foundation Office at 501.513.5771 or emailing [email protected].