Oct 29, 2017 Conway Regional presented marketing Diamond Awards
Conway Regional Health System has won three Diamond Awards in the Arkansas Hospital Association’s annual health care marketing competition. The Diamond Awards, which are the AHA’s highest awards in health care marketing, were presented during the 87th Annual Meeting and Trade Show at the Little Rock Marriott.
Annually sponsored by AHA and the Arkansas Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations, the Diamond Awards competition recognizes excellence and encourages improvement in the quality, effectiveness and impact of health care marketing and public relations efforts throughout Arkansas.
Conway Regional won the following awards:
- Diamond Award in the Advertising- Special Visuals category for "Born To Be A Wampus Cat"
- Diamond Award in the Publication category for Conway Regional State of Health Report: 2016 Faulkner County Community Health
- Diamond Award in the Writing category for "Mrs. Jean brings a smile to faces"
- Certificate of Excellence in the Advertising- Total Campaign category for "One Team. One Promise"
- Certificate of Excellence in the Foundation category for Dazzle Daze 2016
- Certificate of Excellence in the Foundation category for Women’s Health Fair
The Conway Regional Marketing and Public Relations team, led by Lori Ross, includes Becky Benedetti, Brandi Keith, Emily Kelley, John Patton and Lanette Rogers.