16 Jul Conway Regional hosts annual golf tournament
The 23rd Annual Conway Regional Golf Classic was held in June at the Centennial Valley Country Club.
Proceeds from the tournament will support the Conway Regional Health System/University of Central Arkansas Partnership for Clinical Excellence, providing scholarships and professional development.
“With the help of our generous supporters, we will provide scholarships and continuing education for our community and staff with proceeds from this year’s tournament, ensuring Conway Regional continues to be recognized as the regional leader in healthcare excellence,” said Conway Regional’s Marla Hambuchen.
Winners in the four-person scramble:
First flight – Nabholz (Joel Blansett, Jason Cuthberston, Casey Sowell and Mark Solberg)
Second flight – Suspended Systems (Robert Massery, Chad Campbell, Breck Lovelady and Mike Armstrong)
First flight – Centennial Bank (Bob Leffert, Kyler Sanson, Landon Enderlin and Lincoln Hill)
Second flight – Trinity Development (Jesse Hammett, Nathan Salter, Brent Salter and Jay Salter)
Other contest winners:
Longest drive – Scotty Campbell and Veronica Kryzhanovska (morning); Matt Boyer and Josie Roberson (afternoon).
Closest to the pin – Scotty Campbell and Jack Keathley.
Nabholz and Centennial Bank were the presenting sponsors for the tournament.
Past tournament proceeds have helped Conway Regional:
- Fund the expansion of the Women’s Center and addition of a surgical facility
- Provide AEDs throughout the community
- Purchase cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Establish women’s services programs, including the Perinatal Bereavement Program and the Fabulous You Boutique
- Enhance the Cardiovascular Surgery Program, Geriatric Transitional Care Center and the Cancer Hematology Outpatient Unit
- Provide scholarships to future doctors, nurses, EMTs and technicians
For more information, contact the Conway Regional Health Foundation at 501.513.5191 or email@example.com.