02 May 2022 Blueberry episodes return Friday
CONWAY — “Blueberry’s Clubhouse” returns to Arkansas PBS at 9:30 a.m., Friday, July 8 with an all-new third season. The pre-K-2 children’s program featuring Blueberry, a curious puppet guide and her friends at Camp Onomatopoeia, participate in fun, engaging and insightful summer activities across The Natural State. The series, which is produced in partnership with the Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts, will air at 9:30 a.m. each Friday through Aug. 12.
Blueberry is back at camp for another summer of fun! This year, kids will learn about art, science, history and the emotional ups and downs of growing up. As always, Blueberry will be assisted by her best friend Max, Camp Counselor Carol, little brother Miles and Chef Shawn. This season will also introduce new camper Sophie and the musical talents of The Jams.
This season’s theme is “Growing Up.” Both Blueberry and Max, along with Sophie, learn to grow into their new roles in the clubhouse. Max knows this is her last summer as a camper, and both she and Blueberry have to come to terms with getting older, which can sometimes be hard.
This year’s season finale will feature a special dance celebration. Kids across the state are encouraged to submit dance videos to [email protected] for a chance to be featured. Videos should be 30 seconds or less and must be submitted by Friday, May 6, for a chance to be included in the celebration.
Leading up to the new season, Arkansas PBS will broadcast seasons one and two of “Blueberry’s Clubhouse” beginning Friday, May 6.
The full schedule will include:
- May 6 – “Blueberry Weathers the Storm.”
- May 13 – “The Case of the Mysterious Missing Caterpillar.”
- May 27 – “Into the Wild Blue Yonder.”
- June 3 – “The End of Summer Jamboree.”
- June 10 – “Parent’s Day.”
- June 17 – “The Friendship Feast.”
- June 24 – “Carol’s Fearful Phobia.”
- July 1 – “The Bothersome Brother.”
- July 8 – “The Great Clubhouse Cleanup!”
- July 15 – “Camp Fire Tales.”
- July 22 – “A Very Blurry Blueberry!”
- July 29 – “The Mega Ice Cream Meltdown.”
- Aug. 5 – “Getting The Jams Back Together, Part 1.”
- Aug. 12 – “Getting the Jams Back Together, Part 2”
Each week, Arkansas PBS will share activities and special content through social media so families can bring the fun of Camp Onomatopoeia home.
Statewide partners for season three include:
- mömandpöp, Little Rock.
- Loblolly Creamery, Little Rock.
- Our House, Little Rock.
- The Arts & Science Center for Southeast Arkansas, Pine Bluff.
- Al “Papa Rap” Lopez, Springdale.
- The Big Dam Horns, Little Rock.
Support for Season 3 of “Blueberry’s Clubhouse” is provided, in part, by the Arkansas Arts Council, an agency of the Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage, Tourism, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Have photo, but need contact info and should I include sponsors?