06 May UACCM graduation begins May 10
The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton will hold five graduation ceremonies for its spring 2018 graduates beginning Thursday, May 10. Each ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Fine Arts Auditorium on campus, followed by a reception in the Student Union, where families may take pictures and meet with UACCM’s faculty and staff.
The schedule for all spring 2018 graduation ceremonies:
- Thursday, May 10: Practical Nursing
- Monday, May 14: Associate of Science in Liberal Arts; Associate of Science in Education; Associate of General Studies; Certificate of General Studies; Computer Information Systems Technology; Computer Maintenance; Networking Technology; Early Childhood Development
- Tuesday, May 15: Associate of Arts in General Education (A-G); Associate of Science in Business with focus in Accounting, Business Office Technology, and Retail Marketing; Technical Certificate in Business; Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Wednesday, May 16: Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Technology; Automotive Service Technology; Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology; Drafting; Industrial Mechanics & Maintenance Technology; Petroleum Technology; Surveying; Welding
- Thursday, May 17: Associate of Arts in General Education (H-Z).