17 Mar Conway Regional Women’s Council plans women’s health fair March 31
The 16th annual In Her Honor Women’s Health Fair will offer free health screenings, fitness classes, healthy cooking demonstrations and other health services on Friday, March 31.
The health fair will be held from 7:30 a.m. to noon in a casual, relaxed setting at the Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center, located at 700 Salem Road.
The health fair is free and open to women of all ages who want to learn more about health and fitness. The event is sponsored by the Conway Regional Women’s Council and women are encouraged to bring their families.
Services for the health fair will include:
• Health screenings such as glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure and vision
• Healthy cooking and fitness demonstrations
• Free healthy breakfast
• Teddy Bear Clinic for kids
• Sun damage and bone density assessments
• Health and wellness resources including women’s health, senior wellness, mental health, tobacco cessation, cancer screenings, breastfeeding promotion, oral health and spinal health.
No registration is required for this free event.
For more information, call 501.513.5771 or visit conwayregional.org/SpecialEvents.