26 Jan Conway Regional Women's Council plans membership kickoff Feb. 5
Conway Regional Women’s Council leaders will soon be canvasing the community with mini hand sanitizers and invitations to their membership and networking event.
The Women’s Council membership 2015 kickoff will be held on 4:30 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 5, at Mike’s Place in Downtown Conway. The casual, drop-in event will include light refreshments, music, door prizes and a giveaway for each attendee.
Prior to the event, the council’s steering committee will invite friends, relatives and co-workers to join the fun on Feb. 5. Current and prospective Women’s Council members are invited to drop in and mingle with other women, hear plans for 2015 and check out the volunteer opportunities that are available to members.
Some of the benefits of Women’s Council membership include:
• Free entry into all the member programs and events
• Early entry in to the Women’s Health Fair in April
• Two general admission entry tickets to Dazzle Daze 2015
• Early entry into Dazzle Daze Girls Nite Out with the purchase of a ticket
• Special members only offers throughout the year
• Supporting women’s health education opportunities
• Networking and fellowship opportunities
• A quarterly newsletter with key health resources
For more information or an invitation, call the Conway Regional Foundation Office at 501.513.5771 or email [email protected].
The Conway Regional Women’s Council is an advocacy group that promotes women’s health education and provides support for fundraising and volunteer services for Conway Regional Health System.