17 May 2021 Baptist Health expands COVID-19 vaccine eligibility at vaccination clinics to anyone 12 and older
LITTLE ROCK – Baptist Health has expanded eligibility for the two-dose Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to all residents 12 years of age or older. Those under 18 require a parent or guardian’s consent.
On May 12, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for anyone 12 and older. The approval followed expansion of the Food and Drug Administration’s emergency use authorization earlier in the week.
Walk-up vaccinations are administered for free on a first-come, first-served basis at clinics that Baptist Health has set up across the state. Available dates and times vary by location. Baptist Health also accepts vaccine appointments at these locations.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, 9601 Baptist Health Drive, Little Rock
- Medical Office Building-North Little Rock, 3201 Springhill Drive, North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Conway, 1555 Exchange Ave., Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County, 1001 Schneider Drive, Malvern
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs, 1800 Bypass Road, Heber Springs
Patients under 18 years of age should bring a photo ID or some form of identification/documentation that includes the patient’s name and date of birth. A parent must sign consent for minors to receive the vaccination.For the latest information about COVID-19 vaccine availability or to make an appointment, please call 1-888-BAPTIST or log in to your MyChart account. Learn more about the vaccines by visiting BaptistHealthCovidVaccine.com.